Kyoto Garden Suite
Designed by a renowned architect, restored by Miyadaiku, temple craftsmen & carpenters, this machiya combines Japanese tradition with western luxury to make your stay memorable and comfortable.
- Wara Juraku walls
- Tatami floors
- Shoji blinds
- Fusuma sliding doors
- Ranma panels
- Ofuro bath settings
- Antique doors
- Luxury washrooms
- Ultra high speed Wi-Fi
- Floor & Wall heating
- Air conditioning
- Fridge, Stove, Microwave
- English HD TV - Disney, Movies
- Digital tablet with guest directory
Rooms listed below from left to right
- Bath and Shower Room
- Washroom with Washer/Dryer Room
- Toilet Room
- Dining Area
- Traditional Japanese Room - Self encloses into a 2nd bedroom using futons
- Outdoor Kyoto Garden
- Western Bedroom
Please find individual room descriptions in detail below.
- Well lit looking on to the Kyoto style garden.
- Comfortable European queen (larger than USA) bed.
- Floor heating, wall heating and air conditioning.